TWELVE DAYS OF POP-UPS 12/12: KEY TAKEAWAYS
December 12, 2015
We have covered it all: from markerting and merchandising- to building an omnichannel strategy. You have gained tips from industry experts and have dissected holiday activations of Google, Target and more. Here are some of the key takeaways to consider as you pop-up on your own:
- Use your windows for great storytelling.
- Offer shoppers a “break” from holiday shopping-whether it is a braid or nail bar, shoe shines, or even milk and cookies, and be sure to surround the area with impulse purchases!
- Fill your events calendar with brand and blogger partnerships.
- Remember that presentation is key, and that your bags are also promotional material.
- Use signage to guide shoppers by suggesting the personas that your products would make good gifts for (e.g. the hostess, the grad student, etc).
- Take advantage of foot traffic to get feedback from visitors and test new concepts.
- Differentiate from the rest with outstanding personal service.
- Make the shopping experience seamless and convenient with an omnichannel strategy!
- Be jolly and spread cheer! That’s what the holidays are for.
Thank you for reading, and good luck on your activations.
x Niani Tolbert
This content is from Creative CNTRL's Twelve Days of Pop-Ups: An Insider's Guide to Popping-Up for the Holidays e-book. Every day from December 1st-12th, I will unlock a new chapter of this e-book, but you can download the full e-book here.